Crochet Yoga Bags
Do you enjoy yoga? I do! I will admit I don’t do it as much as I would like but when I do it I feel so good. One of the big challenges I have as a mom is finding the time. I love keeping my yoga mat in a bag that I can carry with me to the beach or park so I can get some stretching in while my kids play.
Some fun facts done in a study by The Yoga Alliance in 2o12 are:
- Yoga practitioners are 20% more likely to have a positive self-image as compared to the general population
- 50% of yoga practitioners say they live green, eat sustainably and donate time to their community.
- The top 3 reasons people do yoga are the enjoyment of yoga itself, yoga’s impact on health and yoga as a stress reliever
- 98% of practitioners consider themselves to be beginner or intermediate level practitioners
- 72% of yoga practitioners are women
- 58% of yoga practitioners are 40+
- 81% of practitioners have practiced yoga outside of the studio in the last 12 months.
I designed 2 crochet yoga bags that are fun and stylish. The Ulana Yoga Bag is designed to match my Ulana Bag pattern. The Mermaid Yoga Bag is a fun design the gives the mermaid feels with its shell pattern.
You can follow me on Instagram and Pinterest. Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter for new patterns and discount codes. If you make a pattern of mine and share it, tag me @pinkpumeriamaui and use #pinkplumeriamaui.